Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 140 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Redeem Sindbad miles with Qatar Airways
You can choose to redeem your Sindbad miles for flights on Qatar Airways between Muscat and Doha in either direction.
|Flight Distance = 440 miles
||Sindbad miles required for a Reward flight on Qatar Airways
||Economy Class||Business Class||First Class|
Claim Missing Miles
To claim missing Sindbad miles earned on Qatar Airways flights, please login to your Sindbad account, click ‘Claim Missing Miles’ and use ‘Partner’option. Select Qatar Airways from the drop-down list. Complete the form and submit with the scanned copy of your boarding pass.
Terms and Conditions
Earning miles on Qatar Airways
- Miles will only be earned on a flight between Muscat and Doha that has an ‘QR’ prefix and operated by Qatar Airways.
- Charter Flights are not eligible for earning miles.
- Flights taken on Qatar Airways are not eligible to earn Tier points and therefore do not contribute to earning or maintaining your Sindbad Silver or Gold tier.
Redeeming miles on Qatar Airways
- You may redeem miles on a Qatar Airways flight between Muscat and Doha.
- A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required for a redemption flight booking.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Miles cannot be redeemed for Code share flights operated by Qatar Airways.
- Redeeming miles for upgrades on partner flights are not permitted.
- To redeem miles on Qatar Airways flights please write to Sindbad@OmanAir.Com with your Sindbad number and flight details.