Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading Asia-based luxury hotel group, welcomes business and leisure travelers with award-winning Asian hospitality. The group has two brands: Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, the five-star deluxe brand and Traders Hotels, the smart choice for travellers seeking high-quality accommodation with value for money. The group has deluxe hotels and resorts in key cities in Asia, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts operate the five-star Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Kerry Hotels and four-star Traders Hotels brands, throughout, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
As a Sindbad member, you can earn miles when you stay at a Shangri-La property.
- Earn 500 Sindbad miles for every eligible stay at any of The Shangri-La groups’ hotels.
How to book
- To make a booking online please visit shangri-la.com
- Call their global reservations on 0800 028 3337.
Terms and conditions
- Quote your Sindbad number at the time of booking and present your card when checking in.
- The booking must be in the name of the Sindbad member.
- Eligible Stay means any stay that has been booked at a published rate except for tour operator rates, free/complimentary stays and travel industry rates.
- Please retain copies of your original hotel receipts till the miles for your stay have been posted in your Sindbad account.
- If miles do not appear on your account within 6 weeks of the stay, please claim missing miles.