Golden Tulip Hospitality Group offers over 200 hotels in 40 countries. The Golden Tulip chain traces its roots back to the early 1960s, when the first Golden Tulip hotels opened their doors in the Netherlands. Since then the chain has evolved and expanded across the globe, always in step with the changing needs and expectations of our customers.
Each establishment combines the chain’s commitment to high international standards with the unique personality of the people who manage it and the local flavour. The result is a stay as inspiring as it is pleasurable. Their 3 brands: Royal Tulip, Golden Tulip Hotels and Tulip Inns promise international standards of service and facilities throughout hotels which retain their own unique flavour and personality.
As a Sindbad member, you will earn miles for your stay with Golden Tulip.
How to book
Terms and conditions
- Quote your Sindbad number at the time of booking and present your card when checking in.
- The booking must be in the name of the Sindbad member.
- Eligible Stay means any stay that has been booked at a published rate except for tour operator rates, free/complimentary stays and travel industry rates.
- Please retain copies of your original hotel receipts till the miles for your stay have been posted in your Sindbad account.
- If miles do not appear on your account within 6 weeks of the stay, please claim missing miles.